"Quando leggo i tuoi post imparo sempre parole nuove"
"Beh, forse non è proprio esatto chiamarle parole (cmq Jon Stewart lo usa per riferirsi alla guerra in Iraq)"
Clusterfuck (da Urban Dictionary):
1. Military term for an operation in which multiple things have gone wrong. Related to "SNAFU" (Situation Normal, All Fucked Up") and "FUBAR" (Fucked Up Beyond All Repair).
In radio communication or polite conversation (i.e. with a very senior officer with whom you have no prior experience) the term "clusterfuck" will often be replaced by the NATO phonetic acronym "Charlie Foxtrot.
2.Traditionally/originally of military origin.
Today, however, "clusterfuck" is commonly used to descriptively generalize any situation with a large scale of disarray.
possibly synonyms: mess, disaster
3. Large quantity of confused people in a disorganized manner.
4. A combination of things going extremely wrong in a short period of time within the same general activity -- caused by stupidity and/or ineptitude.
A polite term using the same initials would be compound fiasco.
5. Marine slang -- A clusterfuck was any group of Marines big enough to draw enemy fire, or several Marines close enough together to be wounded by the same incoming round. More generically, a clusterfuck was something that was all screwed up. Whenever three or more CAP Marines gathered in the open, talking or working on something, somebody was sure to call out "clusterfuck!" and one or more guys would walk away.
6. A situation that is totally fucked up, especially as a result of managerial incompetence.
Originally of military origin; a double play on the word "cluster," both evoking multiple fuckups, as used in the term "cluster bomb," and evoking the oak leaf or star "cluster" insignia of the REMF who did the fucking.
7. When events spiral out of control; when two or more events occur at the same time.